Friday, May 17, 2013

First Basic Dungeon Dice Monsters Duel.

Me and my oppenet got 3 heart points. I go first to play.

I roll the dice and got a summing called Petit Dragon ATK 10 DEF 10 heart 10 then save some crest later to play. Then I activate its effect and what it does is Raises The ATK of all monsters by 10 in play and now my Petit Dragon is ATK 20 DEF 10 heart 10. 

That end my turn. His move to play.

He roll the dice and got no summing but save some effect later to play.

Now my turn to play. I roll the Dice and got a summing called Twin - Headed Dragon ATK 10 DEF 10 heart 20 on the field, then save some crest later to play, place the monster in front of my Petit Dragon.

The effect of this monster is to add 1 trap crest to my crest pool. That end My turn.

His move to play. He roll the dice and got no summing but save some effect later to play.

Now my turn to play.  I roll the Dice and got a summing called Killer Needle ATK 10 DEF 10 heart 10 on the field, then save some crest later to play, place the monster in front of my Twin - Headed Dragon.

The effect of this monster is it can fly.That end my turn. His move to play.

He roll the dice and got a summing but save some crest later to play. He play Dancing Elf ATK 20 DEF 10 heart 20 but use one crest movement to move his monster close to his heart points from one spot.

Now my turn to play. I roll the dice and got no summing but save some crest later to play.

He roll the dice and got a summing but save some crest later to play. He play Dancing Elf ATK 20 DEF 10 heart 20 place the monster in front right side of hie first monster and end his turn.

Now my turn to play. I roll the dice and got a summing called Celtic Guardian ATK 20 DEF 10 heart 10 and got nothing but save some crest later to play. I place the monster in front of my Killer Needle.

That end my turn. His move to play.

He roll the dice and got a summing but save some crest later to play. He play Penguin Soldier ATK 10 DEF 10 heart 10 but he place that monster in front of his 2nd Dancing Elf. Then end his turn.

Now my turn to play. I roll the Dice and got a movement crest and move Celtic Guardian ATK 20 DEF 10 heart 10 in front of his heart points and save some crest later to play. 

That end my turn. His move to play.

He roll the dice and got a summing but save some crest later to play. He play Baby Dragon  ATK 20 DEF 10 heart 10 but he place that monster in front of his 2nd Dancing Elf. Then he use his first Dancing Elf  to attack my monster Celtic Guardian and destroy him. Then end his turn.

Now my turn to play. I roll the Dice and got a summing called Thousand Dragon ATK 40 DEF 20 heart 20 and then I got use one of my movement and attack crest. Then I move Thousand Dragon and I attack his monster Dancing Elf. Then I destroy his monster from play. The Thousand Dragon is rigth near his heart points.

That end my turn. His move to play.

His move to Play. He roll the dice and got no summing but save some effect later to play.

Now my turn to play. I roll the Dice and got a summing called Mystic Horseman ATK 20 DEF 10 heart 40 and his effect is it Adds damage to the ATK once per turn by using a spell crest.

Then I move Mystic Horseman right in front of Baby Dragon. Then use Thousand Dragon to attack his heart points. I got 3 Heart points and his is 2.

That end my turn. His move to play.

 He roll the dice and got no summing but save some effect later to play.Then end his turn.

On my play I use Thousand Dragon to attack his heart points. I got 3 Heart points and his is 1.

That end my turn. His move to play.

He roll the dice and got a summing but save some effect later to play.Then he summon Skelengel ATK 20 DEF 10 heart 40 and the monster effect is by raises the DEF of all monsters by 10 in play place it right next to my Thousand Dragon. Then end his turn.

On my play I use Thousand Dragon to attack his heart points. I got 3 Heart points and his is 0. Then won the game.




No comments:

Post a Comment