Thursday, May 16, 2013

First basic Yu-Gi-Oh Battle Duel.

I get to go first.

Me and My opponent First draw 5 Cards from the deck at both of 8000 life points. Then I draw the 6 card first.

I place one card down on the magic and trap field. Then I play the magic card  gravekeeper's servant.

The card said that each time your opponent attack with a monster your opponent  must send 1 card from the top of their Deck to the Graveyard.

Then I play a face down monster card In the DEF mode.That will end My turn.

On His move he draw a card from his deck then he played Battle Warrior ATK 700 / DEF 1000 in ATK mode. Then he ATK my face down monster card but lose a card from his deck.

Then I play a trap card from my  magic and trap field called Mirror Force it is when an opponent's attack and destroy all attack position monsters your opponent controls.

Battle Warrior went to the graveyard. Then it is my Turn to play and draw a card from my deck.

I played Dark Elf  ATK 2000DEF 800 in a ATK mode this monster card effect requires a cost of 1000 of your own Life Points to attack.

Then I Flip my face down moster card into ATK mode name Needle Worm ATK 750DEF 600 when flip It discard 5 cards from the top of your opponent's deck to the graveyard then place one Face down monster card on the field.

Then I ATK with both monsters on my side of the field. My life points 7000 and his is at 5250.

That end my turn. It is His move to play.

He draw a card then he played Horn Imp in ATK of 1300/ Def 1000. Then Attack Needle worm and is sent to the graveyard.

My life points are now 6450. I draw a card, I played Vorse Raider in ATK mode of 1900 / DEF 1200 and Attack Horn Imp. Dark Elf attack his life points now my is 5450 and his is 2650.

That end my turn. His move to make and draw a card from his deck. He place one face down monster card on his side of the field and end his turn.

I draw a card, I place one card down in the Trap and Magic field then played the magic card Swords of revealing light it flips all monsters your opponent controls face up. This card remains on the field for 3 of your opponent's turns. While this card is face-up on the field, monsters your opponent controls cannot declare an attack.

His monster flip up and see Mystical Elf in DEF mode of 2000 / ATK 800 Then I place one monster card face down and complete my turn.

On his turn he draw his card from his deck then turn his Mystical Elf into ATK mode, place one face down monster card on the field and end his turn.

On my turn I draw a card from my deck  I attack with Vorse Raider to Mystical Elf. The life points are now my is 5450 and his is 1550.

That end my turn. On his turn he draw a card from his deck,  place one monster card on the field face down and flip Doron in a ATK mode of 900 / DEF 500.

He end his turn. On my turn I draw a card from my deck I attack with Dark Elf to Doron and Vorse Raider to the face down card. Then end my turn.

His life points is 450 and mine is 4450. On his turn he draw a card from his deck, played a face down monster card on the field.Then he end his turn.

On my turn I draw a card and I attack the face down card with Vorse Raider and then I use Dark Elf at his life points. Then I won the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment